i am a terrible blogger. for that, i apologize.
i just never remember to do it. that, or nothing all that interesting happens to me?
but i'm here, and ready to report on my life.
things that are cool:
1) i have an interview on thursday for an internship as a sportswriter. hello, best job ever.
meet deron williams? don't mind if i do.
2) i bought some new running shoes today, in hopes that they will inspire me to actually run again.
3) i have still two more weeks of summer, while my u and uvu-going friends start on MONDAY. yes, monday. very unfortunate.
4) i found a ticket to long beach for a ridiculously low price. best news? it's not on delta.
5) THE HILLS. enough said.
things that are less cool:
1) one of my very favorite places to visit is long beach. mainly because of the company (e&j, n,j&kg) but also because it is a very cheap airport to fly into (see good things #4) and because it is a fantastic place. the beach is amazing, lucilles bbq makes the most delicious veggie burger i have EVER eaten, etc. annnnd emily and jeff are moving back to fresno. so, no more long beach visits. boo.
2) i worked 45hrs last week. although, this may seem to semi-qualify in things that are cool, because of the overtime factor, i still don't like to be at work for that long. woof.
3) i am not running in hobble creek half marathon. injuries prevail. anyone know of a good half marathon in oct/nov?
so that's life right now.
cool things > less cool things.
seems pretty good.